CommVault Named as Strategic Partner with Newly Launched UXC Connect
— New Strategic Distribution Partnership Expands CommVault's Global Footprint and Accelerates Simpana Software Adoption Across Australian Market —
CommVault (NASDAQ: CVLT) — SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA — August 16, 2011
- CommVault will distribute products through UXC Connect under a partner agreement to market and sell CommVault® Simpana® software and support services to enterprise customers across Australia.
- UXC Connect, the newly founded infrastructure group formed by the merger of the Integ Group, XSI Data Solutions and UXC Connect (formally Getronics), has named CommVault one of only eight strategic partners.
- With over 650 employees and projected first-year revenues of $235 million, the new UXC Connect forms a commanding presence in the Australian technology landscape and is focused on driving true innovation through offerings which include managed services, cloud and premise unified communications, mobility, secure networking, as well as data centre and storage management.
- CommVault is UXC Connect's only strategic partner dedicated to providing data and information management software solutions. With CommVault's uniquely scalable, single platform Simpana software, the company is well positioned to help drive market momentum and software sales for CommVault among large corporate and government organisations looking to modernize the protection of their data applications and environments.
- As a strategic partner, CommVault will form the backbone of UXC Connect's primary solutions offerings targeted at UXC Connect's install base of large enterprise customers and numerous partners.
Strategic Partnership Drives Simpana Software Market Momentum
- UXC Connect has aligned with CommVault to address customers' escalating data growth needs and rising demand for modern data management solutions that reduce storage costs while increasing operational efficiencies.
- By selecting CommVault as a strategic partner in the area of data and information management, UXC Connect will distribute Simpana software's integrated solutions for content organization, backup modernization, disaster recovery, eDiscovery, compliance and storage resource management.
- In doing so, UXC Connect will facilitate additional business for its reseller partners and enable the company's large enterprise customers to transform their mission-critical data, ensuring it is protected, optimised and accessible across physical, virtual and cloud computing environments.
- Bryan Stibbard, Country Manager - Australia & New Zealand, CommVault:
"We are extremely pleased to be named a Strategic Partner of UXC Connect. The proven credibility of the Integ Group; XSI Data Solutions and UXC Connect brands within the Australian market gives CommVault instant credibility with resellers and end-user customers. By using CommVault Simpana software as a central part of its portfolio, UXC Connect also can provide truly innovative solutions while providing customers with an award-winning, enterprise-class solution to meet ever-increasing information management needs, and form modern data environments that can scale to all future requirements."
- Ian Poole, CEO, UXC Connect:
"This partnership forms an integral part of our strategy to create an extensive range of data solutions that deliver innovative and valuable choices to our customers. Working with CommVault will go a long way to strengthening our mission-critical data offerings which are designed to meet the changing needs of the organisations with which we work closely."
A singular vision – a belief in a better way to address current and future data management needs – guides CommVault in the development of Singular Information Management® solutions for high-performance data protection, universal availability and simplified management of data on complex storage networks. CommVault's exclusive single-platform architecture gives companies unprecedented control over data growth, costs and risk. CommVault's Simpana® software suite of products was designed to work together seamlessly from the ground up, sharing a single code and common function set, to deliver superlative Data Protection, Archive, Replication, Search and Resource Management capabilities. More companies every day join those who have discovered the unparalleled efficiency, performance, reliability, and control only CommVault can offer. Information about CommVault is available at www.commvault.com. CommVault's corporate headquarters is located in Oceanport, New Jersey in the United States.
Safe Harbor Statement
Customers' results may differ materially from those stated herein; CommVault does not guarantee that all customers can achieve benefits similar to those stated above. This press release may contain forward-looking statements, including statements regarding financial projections, which are subject to risks and uncertainties, such as competitive factors, difficulties and delays inherent in the development, manufacturing, marketing and sale of software products and related services, general economic conditions and others. Statements regarding CommVault's beliefs, plans, expectations or intentions regarding the future are forward-looking statements, within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended. All such forward-looking statements are made pursuant to the safe harbor provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Actual results may differ materially from anticipated results. CommVault does not undertake to update its forward-looking statements.
©1999-2011 CommVault Systems, Inc. All rights reserved. CommVault, CommVault and logo, the "CV" logo, CommVault Systems, Solving Forward, SIM, Singular Information Management, Simpana, CommVault Galaxy, Unified Data Management, QiNetix, Quick Recovery, QR, CommNet, GridStor, Vault Tracker, InnerVault, Quick Snap, QSnap, SnapProtect, Recovery Director, CommServe, CommCell, ROMS, and CommValue are trademarks or registered trademarks of CommVault Systems, Inc. All other third party brands, products, service names, trademarks, or registered service marks are the property of and used to identify the products or services of their respective owners. All specifications are subject to change without notice.