CommVault Honors Winners of Inaugural North American PartnerAdvantage Awards
—CommVault's Inaugural Partner Award Program Reinforces Channel-Centric Business Model while Fueling Continued Growth in the Delivery & Support of Modern Data Management Solutions—
CommVault (NASDAQ: CVLT) — OCEANPORT, NJ — May 25, 2011
For many organizations, the ability to achieve sustainable business value from leading-edge technology deployments depends on the close involvement of technology, reseller and professional services partners with strong track records of implementation success and hands-on technical expertise. CommVault recognizes the important role these strategic partners play in accelerating market momentum for its modern data management platform, which is why the company continues to enhance its North American PartnerAdvantage program.
- CommVault celebrates the success of its North American channel partners in accelerating sales of CommVault® Simpana® 9 software over the past year with its first-ever CommVault Partner Awards.
- During CommVault's North American Partner Advisory Council, which was recently held in Las Vegas, the following organizations were honored for outstanding achievements over the past 12 months:
- MTM Technologies—National Partner of the Year
- Winslow Technology Group—Regional Partner of the Year
- VeriStor Systems—Accelerate Partner of the Year
- The winners were chosen based on their contribution to CommVault's channel-centric business model in terms of fueling aggressive sales growth and solving real-world IT challenges for users among CommVault's more than 13,000 customers.
Applauding CommVault's FY11 Award Winners
- In today's data-intensive environments, organizations continue to seek innovative solutions that increase operational efficiencies, lower costs and mitigate risks. CommVault provides partners with a single platform for modern data management with the intelligence, automation and scalability to manage information more effectively and economically across physical, virtual and cloud environments.
- According to CommVault, continuing enhancements to its channel program are designed to equip Gold, National and Platinum channel partners with all the tools and support they need to deliver the highest levels of customer service while driving innovation and profitable business revenue.
- "In recognizing the efforts of our inaugural award winners, CommVault is taking yet another pivotal step in building and sustaining a robust and highly effective channel program," says Mark Conley, senior director of North American channels for CommVault. "We applaud each partner's efforts to deliver highly differentiated business solutions that leverage CommVault Simpana software to address modern data management and unified information governance needs."
MTM Technologies Simplifies IT Complexity with Virtual Desktop Alliance
- Based in Stamford, Conn., MTM Technologies was appointed CommVault's National Partner of the Year for its ability to drive significant CommVault business, especially in delivering end-to-end data protection for both physical and virtual server environments.
- "CommVault technology plays an integral part in helping us protect hundreds of virtual machines in minutes while enabling customers to optimize technology ROI," said Jed Ayres, senior vice president, partner management and marketing for MTM Technologies. "Recently, CommVault joined our virtual desktop alliance, which will prove instrumental in enabling us to further support both physical and virtual server environments."
VeriStor Architects Accelerated Simpana Software Adoption
- Atlanta-based VeriStor Systems, a CommVault Gold Partner and specialist in the architecture and delivery of virtual infrastructure and enterprise storage solutions and services, has been recognized as the Accelerate Partner of the Year for achieving the highest year-over-year growth by increasing its CommVault business by 700 percent and its transactions by 275 percent over the past year.
- "We are honored to be named CommVault's Accelerate Partner of the Year," said Ashby Lincoln, CEO, VeriStor. "Simpana software is a great example of a tightly integrated, end-to-end solution that we rely on heavily to best meet the technology and business requirements of our customers."
Winslow Technology Group Reigns as Regional Partner of the Year
- Winslow Technology Group, a Boston-based provider of innovative IT storage solutions and CommVault Platinum Partner, was awarded CommVault's Regional Partner of the Year for its success in aligning closely with CommVault's sales team to coordinate access to key accounts while achieving year-over-year growth of 70 percent.
- "Working closely with CommVault, we've been to deliver on the promise of giving our customers easy-to-use, feature-rich and affordable solutions that reduce the cost, complexity and risk of managing massive volumes of data," explains Scott Winslow, president and founder of Winslow Technology Group. "We're thrilled to be recognized as Regional Partner of the Year and look forward to continually growing our business with CommVault."
A singular vision – a belief in a better way to address current and future data management needs – guides CommVault in the development of Singular Information Management® solutions for high-performance data protection, universal availability and simplified management of data on complex storage networks. CommVault's exclusive single-platform architecture gives companies unprecedented control over data growth, costs and risk. CommVault's Simpana® software suite of products was designed to work together seamlessly from the ground up, sharing a single code and common function set, to deliver superlative Data Protection, Archive, Replication, Search and Resource Management capabilities. More companies every day join those who have discovered the unparalleled efficiency, performance, reliability, and control only CommVault can offer. Information about CommVault is available at www.commvault.com. CommVault's corporate headquarters is located in Oceanport, New Jersey in the United States.
Safe Harbor Statement
Customers' results may differ materially from those stated herein; CommVault does not guarantee that all customers can achieve benefits similar to those stated above. This press release may contain forward-looking statements, including statements regarding financial projections, which are subject to risks and uncertainties, such as competitive factors, difficulties and delays inherent in the development, manufacturing, marketing and sale of software products and related services, general economic conditions and others. Statements regarding CommVault's beliefs, plans, expectations or intentions regarding the future are forward-looking statements, within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended. All such forward-looking statements are made pursuant to the safe harbor provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Actual results may differ materially from anticipated results. CommVault does not undertake to update its forward-looking statements.
©1999-2011 CommVault Systems, Inc. All rights reserved. CommVault, CommVault and logo, the "CV" logo, CommVault Systems, Solving Forward, SIM, Singular Information Management, Simpana, CommVault Galaxy, Unified Data Management, QiNetix, Quick Recovery, QR, CommNet, GridStor, Vault Tracker, InnerVault, Quick Snap, QSnap, SnapProtect, Recovery Director, CommServe, CommCell, ROMS, and CommValue are trademarks or registered trademarks of CommVault Systems, Inc. All other third party brands, products, service names, trademarks, or registered service marks are the property of and used to identify the products or services of their respective owners. All specifications are subject to change without notice.